HOW TO USE YOUR PRINTED HTV
DO NOT MIRROR YOUR IMAGE
- Cut your image/design as usual using your plotter machine (Cricut/Cameo etc.) using the same settings as EasyWeed.
- Weed Design.
Put your HTV transfer tape over your design and remove the printed HTV from the backing. (Backing must be removed before pressing design, if not this will result in damage to product and will not be replaced.)
Your Printed HTV does NOT come with HTV transfer tape. You will need to purchase transfer tape separately- you can find that here.(INFO ABOUT HTV Transfer Tape): What is is? It is a clear plastic like transfer tape that goes on top of your printed HTV design. This transfer sheet will remove the design from the carrier sheet and allow you to place the design on your intended substrate. You can re-use it several times. The clear sheet that comes on your regular EasyWeed can be considered transfer tape if you are in a pinch. If you have some of these clear transfer tape sheets from previous projects, you can try it. Although, purchasing a HTV transfer sheet is always recommend. As that is it's intended purpose.
- Heat Press or Iron as usual. (AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REMOVED THE PRINTED HTV FROM THE BACKING USING HTV TRANSFER TAPE BEFORE PRESSING!)
- Apply design at 320°F with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel hot.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
• 100% cotton
• Poly/cotton blends
• 100% polyester
• Print, cut, and weed material.
• You must use HTV transfer tape with your printed HTV.
• Apply design at 320°F with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
• Peel hot.
Siser ColorPrint Easy Information:
Composition • Polyester Backing
White Base • Semi-Matte Finish
• 80 Microns / 3.1 Mils
• 45°/60° blade
**ALL PRINTED VINYL SALES ARE FINAL! ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED THERE IS NO CHANGING PRINTS, CANCELLING ORDERS, OR REQUESTING ALTERATIONS OF ANY KIND. (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DO NOT ALTER THE DESIGN! YOU WILL RECEIVE THE DESIGN AS IS!) THERE ARE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS/EXCHANGES!